Country House A & C
8-guest family house | Country house A & C
This spacious 8-guest holiday home (corner house) has its own garden and veranda with patio heating. There are 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with shower and bath. The house is located in a newly built characteristic Texel country house and has free Wi-Fi.
- Hall with coat rack, storage cupboard and toilet
- Spacious bathroom with shower, bath and two sinks
- Two double bedrooms with connected box spring beds
- Cozy living room with patio doors to a wooden veranda with seating and garden, and a spacious corner sofa and TV
- Open kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and large dining table
- Two spacious bedrooms with 2 connected box spring beds (possibility for extra children’s cots, 1 bedroom for 3 people).
- Second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Hallway with washing machine
Standard amenities for this country house
- Connected box spring beds (as a double bed)
- Each bed is provided with a 1-person duvet and pillow; the beds are made
- Child's bed (this is a folding camp bed with mattress)
- Guest towels with Texel (lavender) guest soaps
- Coffee machine (classic) with filters (filters available)
- Dishwasher (including dishwasher cubes for the 1st day)
- Combi microwave/oven
- Kettle, toaster
- Washing machine (including washing powder for the 1st day)
- TV, DVD player and audio installation
- Cotton placemats (1 per person)
- Tea towel / towel
- Dishwashing liquid
- Cleaning rags/garbage bags for the first days
- Toilet paper for the first day
Optional with booking
- Breakfast; € 10.50 pp (with the exception of the summer holidays). Please book in
advance. The period from 1/11 to Easter – only upon consultation).
- Bread service; We bring warm bread and rolls to your country house. Please book this
option at check-in or during your stay (period 1/11 to Easter upon consultation.)
- Bedding for camp bed; € 7, - the bed is made. The use of the bed without bed linen is
free, as is the use of a highchair.
If you are missing something during your stay in the apartment, please feel free to visit our restaurant or contact us by telephone or e-mail. We think it is important to make everything to your liking during your stay, if possible! This also applies to other questions and/or comments.
Checking in and out
The apartment is accessible from 3 pm. We prefer that guests check in between 3 pm and 6 pm. Upon arrival, please come to the side of the restaurant at Kikkertstraat 1, where we will receive you personally. If you arrive after 20:30, we ask that you call when you are on the boat to Texel, so that we know what time you will arrive (0222-316207).
On Mondays and Fridays check-out is between 10.00 am and 10.30 am. If you check out on other days, we will agree on a check-out time on arrival. On Sundays and public holidays check-out is - depending on the occupancy after you - at noon..
|Date of Arrival|
|Date of Departure|
Write a review
Thanks for sending