Country house B
5-guest family house | Country house B
This spacious 5-guest middle house with spacious terrace is located in a newly built characteristic Texel country house. The house has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower. There is free Wi-Fi.
- Hall with coat rack and storage cupboard
- Spacious living room with patio doors to the garden with terrace and seating
- There is a spacious corner sofa with TV
- Open kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher oven and a large dining table
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower, two sinks and a separate toilet.
- Two bedrooms with connected box spring beds. There is a double bedroom (with room for a cot) and a 3-person bedroom.
- Hallway with washing machine
Standard amenities for this country house
- Connected box spring beds (as a double bed)
- Each bed is provided with a 1-person duvet and pillow; the beds are made
- Child's bed (this is a folding camp bed with mattress)
- Guest towels with guest soaps
- Coffee machine (classic) with filters (filters available)
- Dishwasher (including dishwasher cubes for the 1st day)
- Combi microwave/oven
- Kettle, toaster
- Washing machine (including washing powder for the 1st day)
- TV, DVD player and audio installation
- Cotton placemats (1 per person)
- Tea towel / towel
- Dishwashing liquid
- Cleaning rags/garbage bags for the first days
- Toilet paper for the first day
Optional with booking
- Breakfast; this is possible in consultation (with the exception of the summer holidays). Please book in advance. Breakfast is delivered to your house. You will see the price for breakfast when completing your booking.
- Bed linen camping cot; the cot is made up. The costs for this are equal to the costs for bed linen.
The use of a cot without bed linen is free, as is the use of a high chair.
- DVD player; free to use/if available.
If you are missing something during your stay in the apartment, please feel free to visit our restaurant or contact us by telephone or e-mail. We think it is important to make everything to your liking during your stay, if possible! This also applies to other questions and/or comments.
Checking in and out
The house is accessible from 3 p.m. We prefer to check in between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM.
Upon arrival, report to the side of the restaurant at Kikkertstraat 1 (terrace side), where we will receive you personally.
If you arrive later, that is of course no problem. In that case, there will be a personal note on the door for you with all the information you need to check in independently. Of course we will meet each other during your stay.
On Mondays and Fridays check-out is between 10.00 am and 10.30 am. If you check out on other days, we will agree on a check-out time on arrival. In the main season we check out earlier, and on Sundays and public holidays check-out is - depending on the occupancy after you - at noon.
- Not available
- Arrival date
|Date of Arrival|
|Date of Departure|