Room 8, 9 & 10
2-guest apartment | Room 8, 9 & 10
A cozy and contemporary furnished apartment (26m2). The apartment is on the first floor. The space consists of a living room/bedroom, with sliding door and French balcony. It is equipped with two connected (box spring) beds and a kitchenette.
- Kitchenette with two ceramic hobs and kitchen equipment.
- A sitting and dining area with dining table and two chairs, double sofa and armchair and flat screen TV.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Free WIFI
Standard amenities for this apartment
- Connected box spring beds (as a double bed)
- Each bed is provided with a 1-person duvet and pillow; the beds are made
- Towels (1 large and 1 small)
- Guest wash cloths with Texel (lavender) soaps
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto with cups for the first day
- Cotton placemats (1 per person)
- Dishwashing liquid and cleaning wipes
- Tea towel/hand towel
- Garbage bags for the first days
- Toilet paper for the first day
Optional with booking
- Breakfast; € 10.50 pp (with the exception of the summer holidays). Please book in advance. The period from 1/11 to Easter – only upon consultation).
- Bread service; We bring warm bread and rolls to your apartment. Please book this option at check-in or during your stay (period 1/11 to Easter upon consultation.)
- Bedding for camp bed; € 7, - the bed is made. The use of the bed without bed linen is free, as is the use of a highchair.
- DVD player for the apartment (free/if available).
If you are missing something during your stay in the apartment, please feel free to visit our restaurant or contact us by telephone or e-mail. We think it is important to make everything to your liking during your stay, if possible! This also applies to other questions and/or comments.
Checking in and out
The apartment is accessible from 3 pm. We prefer that guests check in between 3 pm and 6 pm.
Upon arrival, please come to the side of the restaurant at Kikkertstraat 1, where we will receive you personally. If you arrive after 20:30,
we ask that you call when you are on the boat to Texel, so that we know what time you will arrive (0222-316207) .
On Mondays and Fridays check-out is between 10.00 am and 10.30 am. If you check out on other days, we will agree on a check-out time on arrival. On Sundays and public holidays check-out is - depending on the occupancy after you - at noon.
- Not available
- Arrival date
|Date of Arrival|
|Date of Departure|
Write a review
Thanks for sending