Room 6 & 7
2 to 4-guest apartment | Room 6 & 7
A spacious and sunny 2-room apartment (32m2) on the south. The apartment is on the 1st floor with a view and a sliding door to a French balcony. The apartment has a separate bedroom and a living room with kitchenette and sitting area with a (corner) sofa bed, which can sleep 2 people.
- Separate bedroom with two connected box spring beds
- Kitchenette with two ceramic hobs and kitchen equipment
- Sitting area with sofa bed (for 2 people), flat screen TV, and dining table with chairs.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, with underfloor heating.
- Free WIFI
Standard amenities for this apartment
- Connected box spring beds (as a double bed)
- Each bed is provided with a 1-person duvet and pillow; beds are made
- Towels (1 large and 1 small)
- Guest wash cloths with soaps
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto with cups for the first day
- Cotton placemats (1 per person)
- Dishwashing liquid and cleaning wipes
- Tea towel/hand towel
- Garbage bags for the first days
- Toilet paper for the first day
Optional with booking
- Breakfast; this is possible in consultation (with the exception of the summer holidays). Please book in advance. Breakfast is delivered to your room. You will see the price for breakfast when completing your booking.
- Bed linen camping cot; the cot is made up. The costs for this are equal to the costs for bed linen.
The use of a cot without bed linen is free, as is the use of a high chair.
- DVD player; free to use/if available.
If you are missing something during your stay in the apartment, please feel free to visit our restaurant or contact us by telephone or e-mail. We think it is important to make everything to your liking during your stay, if possible! This also applies to other questions and/or comments.
Checking in and out
The apartment is accessible from 3 pm. We prefer that guests check in between 3 pm and 7.30 pm. Upon arrival, please come to the side of the restaurant at Kikkertstraat 1, where we will receive you personally.
Should you arrive later, that is of course not a problem. In this case, a personal letter will be waiting for you at the door next to the restaurant so that you can check in yourself. Of course we will see each other during your stay.
On Mondays and Fridays check-out is between 10.00 am and 10.30 am. If you check out on other days, we will agree on a check-out time on arrival. In the main season we check out earlier, and on Sundays and public holidays check-out is - depending on the occupancy after you - at noon.
- Not available
- Arrival date
|Date of Arrival|
|Date of Departure|