Room 6 & 7
2 to 4-guest apartment | Room 6 & 7
A spacious and sunny 2-room apartment (32m2) on the south. The apartment is on the 1st floor with a view and a sliding door to a French balcony. The apartment has a separate bedroom and a living room with kitchenette and sitting area with a (corner) sofa bed, which can sleep 2 people.
- Separate bedroom with two connected box spring beds
- Kitchenette with two ceramic hobs and kitchen equipment
- Sitting area with sofa bed (for 2 people), flat screen TV, and dining table with chairs.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, with underfloor heating.
- Free WIFI
Standard amenities for this apartment
- Connected box spring beds (as a double bed)
- Each bed is provided with a 1-person duvet and pillow; beds are made
- Towels (1 large and 1 small)
- Guest wash cloths with Texel (lavender) soaps
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto with cups for the first day
- Cotton placemats (1 per person)
- Dishwashing liquid and cleaning wipes
- Tea towel/hand towel
- Garbage bags for the first days
- Toilet paper for the first day
Optional with booking
- Breakfast; € 10.50 pp (with the exception of the summer holidays). Please book in advance. The period from 1/11 to Easter – only upon consultation).
- Bread service; We bring warm bread and rolls to your apartment. Please book this option at check-in or during your stay (period 1/11 to Easter upon consultation.)
- Bedding for camp bed; € 7, - the bed is made. The use of the bed without bed linen is free, as is the use of a highchair.
- DVD player for the apartment (free/if available).
If you are missing something during your stay in the apartment, please feel free to visit our restaurant or contact us by telephone or e-mail. We think it is important to make everything to your liking during your stay, if possible! This also applies to other questions and/or comments.
Checking in and out
The apartment is accessible from 3 pm. We prefer that guests check in between 3 pm and 6 pm. Upon arrival, please come to the side of the restaurant at Kikkertstraat 1, where we will receive you personally. If you arrive after 20:30, we ask that you call
when you are on the boat to Texel, so that we know what time you will arrive (0222-316207).
On Mondays and Fridays check-out is between 10.00 am and 10.30 am. If you check out on other days, we will agree on a check-out time on arrival. On Sundays and public holidays check-out is - depending on the occupancy after you - at noon.
- Not available
- Arrival date
|Date of Arrival|
|Date of Departure|